I just couldn't help but share these pictures that Katie took the other day while I was at work. I think sometimes getting a picture that really shares the truth isn't always easy. But these pictures show my little girl how I see her everyday. It is hard to be in a bad mood when you have this happy little face staring back at you.



There is one t
hing that isn't conveyed in this photo and that is here constantly kicking feet. I don't think that she can smile without her legs going at 20 miles per hour.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Darling!

Kristan Carter said...

She is so cute...Kali did the same thing...kick constantly...then all of the sudden one day she didn't do it anymore.

JDMathis said...

Our lil' Loryn is priceless, thanks for inviting us to see what is new in the photo arena since we seldom get to see her. /cja

About